- TNC connector for RG316 / RG17...
- TNC Right Angle Connector for ...
- 4 HOLE FLANGE TNC CONNCETOR FO...
- TNC CONNECTOR FOR CABLE
TNC Series RF coaxial connectors:
The TNC coaxial connector is developed simultaneously with the threaded 7/16 coaxial connector. It is an ideal choice for high resistance radio frequency coaxial cable equipment.
The TNC connector has two kinds of impedance to choose from 50 and 75 ohms and is applicable to the frequency range of bandwidth from 0 to 4 GHz.
TNC joints are commonly used in military radio communication systems, computers, test instruments, cellular mobile phones, data transmission, medical equipment and microwave components.
- Industry News
- Company News
- Customer case
- What is a 5G base station? What is the difference ... 2019-10-18
- RF connector adapter general specification common ... 2019-10-15
- How to solve the millimeter wave reflection proble... 2019-10-13
- How to choose the RF connector in the 5G era? 2019-10-12
- The following reasons have caused the connector co... 2019-10-11
- Let's talk about the mechanical and electrical pro... 2019-10-10
- Twinlink injects new blood 2019-08-31
- Which company is good for ipex connector productio... 2019-08-30
- RF coaxial connector and Twinlink 2019-08-29
- What should I do if the high-speed rail sits at th... 2019-07-30
- RF connector signal instability factor 2019-07-26
- Loss to other RF connector manufacturers is likely... 2019-07-25
- Flextronics Electronics Selects Tiankele MMCX Conn... 2019-08-11
- Flextronics Electronics Selects Tiankele MMCX Conn... 2019-08-05
- 2.92 connector customization for Baidu customers 2019-06-14
- Canadian customers visit Twinlink 2019-06-10
- A listed company visit Twinlink factory 2019-03-20
- RF Connector Manufacturers Help 5G drones 2019-02-27