- MMCX right angle male connecto...
- MMCX female for PCB board moun...
- MMCX straight male connector R...
- MMCX CONNRCTOR
MMCX RF coaxial connector Description:
MMCX was invented in 1990 with a occlusal locking structure designed to have a smaller RF coaxial connector than the MCX connector. The design of this structure allows the user to quickly connect and disconnect the MMCX connector in a limited space.
The MMCX connector has a 50 ohm impedance, which is usually used for the frequency below 6GHz. The MMCX's occluding structure allows the MMCX connector to rotate 360 degrees.
MMCX connectors are used in many different applications, such as GPS positioning, GSM cellular telephone networks, WiFi wireless networks, or WLAN devices.
- Industry News
- Company News
- Customer case
- RF connector adapter general specification common ... 2019-10-15
- How to solve the millimeter wave reflection proble... 2019-10-13
- How to choose the RF connector in the 5G era? 2019-10-12
- The following reasons have caused the connector co... 2019-10-11
- Let's talk about the mechanical and electrical pro... 2019-10-10
- The following reasons have caused the connector co... 2019-10-09
- Twinlink injects new blood 2019-08-31
- Which company is good for ipex connector productio... 2019-08-30
- RF coaxial connector and Twinlink 2019-08-29
- What should I do if the high-speed rail sits at th... 2019-07-30
- RF connector signal instability factor 2019-07-26
- Loss to other RF connector manufacturers is likely... 2019-07-25
- Flextronics Electronics Selects Tiankele MMCX Conn... 2019-08-11
- Flextronics Electronics Selects Tiankele MMCX Conn... 2019-08-05
- 2.92 connector customization for Baidu customers 2019-06-14
- Canadian customers visit Twinlink 2019-06-10
- A listed company visit Twinlink factory 2019-03-20
- RF Connector Manufacturers Help 5G drones 2019-02-27