- MCX RF connector straight fema...
- MCX straight female head with ...
- RG316 cable MCX bend male
- MCX female connector (extrusio...
MCX RF connector introduction:
The MCX connector is a coaxial radio frequency connector that is about 30% smaller than the SMB connector; it has a bite structure. The MCX RF connector was developed in 1980s.
The MCX connector has a two impedance for 50 ohms and 75 ohms, and the MCX joint has a contact with six slot.
MCX has a working frequency of up to 6GHz and can be selected for various types of coaxial cable, PCB or panel.
- Industry News
- Company News
- Customer case
- RF connector adapter general specification common ... 2019-10-15
- How to solve the millimeter wave reflection proble... 2019-10-13
- How to choose the RF connector in the 5G era? 2019-10-12
- The following reasons have caused the connector co... 2019-10-11
- Let's talk about the mechanical and electrical pro... 2019-10-10
- The following reasons have caused the connector co... 2019-10-09
- Twinlink injects new blood 2019-08-31
- Which company is good for ipex connector productio... 2019-08-30
- RF coaxial connector and Twinlink 2019-08-29
- What should I do if the high-speed rail sits at th... 2019-07-30
- RF connector signal instability factor 2019-07-26
- Loss to other RF connector manufacturers is likely... 2019-07-25
- Flextronics Electronics Selects Tiankele MMCX Conn... 2019-08-11
- Flextronics Electronics Selects Tiankele MMCX Conn... 2019-08-05
- 2.92 connector customization for Baidu customers 2019-06-14
- Canadian customers visit Twinlink 2019-06-10
- A listed company visit Twinlink factory 2019-03-20
- RF Connector Manufacturers Help 5G drones 2019-02-27