1.0-2.3 connector for RG316/178
1.0-2.3 RF connector
In 1990, a 1.0/2.3 coaxial connector with a push and pull structure was developed, which can rotate 360 degrees and greatly enhance the flexibility of the PCB layout. The 1.0/2.3 connector meets the standards of DIN41626, DIN47297 and NFC93-571. 1.0/2.3 RF connectors are usually used for 0-2GHz (75 Ohm), 0-4GHz (50 ohm).Twinlink custom RF cable assembly production of 1.0/2.3 RF coaxial connector and a 1.0/2.3 connector
50 ohm or 75 ohm
0 ~ 4GHz for 50 ohm
0 ~ 2GHz for 75 ohm
Straight type ≤ 1.3 max.
R/A type ≤ 1.5 max.
Dielectric withstanding voltage
750 V rms
250 V rms
Center contact resistance
≤ 6.0 mΩ (Milliohms max.)
Outer contact resistance
≤ 3.0 mΩ (Milliohms max.)
≥ 104 MΩ (Megohms min.)
4 lbs min.
500 cycles min. (For Beryllium copper contact only)
Teflon −40oC ~ +155 oC
Brass for male,
Beryllium copper or Phosphor bronze for female
Nickel (Ni), Gold (Au)
Center contact plating
The above MMCX RF connector indicator is only a general reference. Actually, Tianke Le Company will have different indicators due to different application environments.
The 1.0/2.3 RF connector is a custom custom product from Skyco. If you can't find the right connector or cable online, we can customize it for your requirements. Therefore, in the assembly of various RF connectors, we provide OEM and ODM services, and are popular for mass-customized RF connectors and RF cable assemblies, and provide you with integrated solutions.
- Industry News
- Company News
- Customer case
- What is an N-type connector? 2019-03-21
- Recommend a RF connector manufacturer 2019-03-20
- The Features of High Frequency Connector 2019-03-19
- Wide application of SMA connectors 2019-03-18
- Characteristics of Typical Millimeter Wave Connect... 2019-03-15
- What is a reverse polarity coaxial connector 2019-03-14
- High frequency connector is used correctly 2019-03-21
- The Development Limitations of High Frequency Conn... 2019-03-19
- How to choose coaxial cable connector 2019-03-18
- Type of RF Connector Cable Assembly 2019-03-15
- How Does RF Trends Affect RF Connectors 2019-03-14
- Performance and structural characteristics of SMA ... 2019-03-13