TNC connector for RG316 / RG178 cable
TNC RF connector:
The TNC coaxial connector is developed simultaneously with the threaded 7/16 coaxial connector. It is an ideal choice for high resistance radio frequency coaxial cable equipment.
The TNC connector has two kinds of impedance to choose from 50 and 75 ohms and is applicable to the frequency range of bandwidth from 0 to 4 GHz.
TNC joints are commonly used in military radio communication systems, computers, test instruments, cellular mobile phones, data transmission, medical equipment and microwave components.
The above indicators are only general reference. Actually, Tiankele Company will have different indicators due to different application environments.
The TNC RF connector is a conventional custom product from Skyco. If you can't find the right connector or cable online, we can customize the design for your requirements. Therefore, in various RF connectors
In assembly, we provide OEM and ODM services, and are very popular for mass customized RF coaxial connectors and cables, and provide you with integrated solutions.
- Industry News
- Company News
- Customer case
- Wide application of SMA connectors 2019-03-18
- Characteristics of Typical Millimeter Wave Connect... 2019-03-15
- What is a reverse polarity coaxial connector 2019-03-14
- Next-generation network demand, not only RF coaxia... 2019-03-13
- FAKRA RF Connector Usher A New Era for Cars 2019-03-12
- There are several factors in choosing an RF coaxia... 2019-03-11
- How to choose coaxial cable connector 2019-03-18
- Type of RF Connector Cable Assembly 2019-03-15
- How Does RF Trends Affect RF Connectors 2019-03-14
- Performance and structural characteristics of SMA ... 2019-03-13
- Independence and application range of semi-rigid R... 2019-03-12
- The importance of connecting SMP RF connectors bet... 2019-03-11
- RF Connector Manufacturers Help 5G drones 2019-02-27