MMCX RF coaxial connector Description:
MMCX was invented in 1990 with a occlusal locking structure designed to have a smaller RF coaxial connector than the MCX connector. The design of this structure allows the user to quickly connect and disconnect the MMCX connector in a limited space.
The MMCX connector has a 50 ohm impedance, which is usually used for the frequency below 6GHz. The MMCX's occluding structure allows the MMCX connector to rotate 360 degrees.
MMCX connectors are used in many different applications, such as GPS positioning, GSM cellular telephone networks, WiFi wireless networks, or WLAN devices.
1. VSWR < 1.2 @ 0-6ghz
2. BODY: brass gold plated
3. PIN: beryllium copper plated gold
4. Corrosion resistance: more than 168 hoursof neutral salt spray test
5. Environment: -55 ℃to 125 ℃
The above indicators are only general reference. Actually, Tiankele Company will have different indicators due to different application environments.
The MMCX RF connector is a conventional custom product from Skyco. If you can't find the right connector or cable online, we can customize the design for your requirements. Therefore, in various RF connectors
In assembly, we provide OEM and ODM services, and are very popular for mass customized RF coaxial connectors and cables, and provide you with integrated solutions.
- Industry News
- Company News
- Customer case
- Wide application of SMA connectors 2019-03-18
- Characteristics of Typical Millimeter Wave Connect... 2019-03-15
- What is a reverse polarity coaxial connector 2019-03-14
- Next-generation network demand, not only RF coaxia... 2019-03-13
- FAKRA RF Connector Usher A New Era for Cars 2019-03-12
- There are several factors in choosing an RF coaxia... 2019-03-11
- How to choose coaxial cable connector 2019-03-18
- Type of RF Connector Cable Assembly 2019-03-15
- How Does RF Trends Affect RF Connectors 2019-03-14
- Performance and structural characteristics of SMA ... 2019-03-13
- Independence and application range of semi-rigid R... 2019-03-12
- The importance of connecting SMP RF connectors bet... 2019-03-11
- RF Connector Manufacturers Help 5G drones 2019-02-27