Introduction of SMP connector:
The interface of the SMP connector is a super small interface in the same proportion as the MMCX connector, but can work in a frequency range of up to 40 GHz. It is commonly used in small ride, high frequency coaxial modules, and provides a pair of inserting and interlocking methods to push and bite.
Twinlink fully provides the entire RF series connector, from the small MMCX, SMP, MCX to the commonly used SMA, SMB, SMC, BNC, TNC and large series of 7/16, TNC, and so on.
The male or female connectors, High speed cable assemblies (high speed cable assemblies), coaxial RF cable assemblies (RFcoaxial cable assembly), low frequency cable assemblies,
Coaxial radio frequency connector, coaxial radio frequency adapter, 18GHz/26.5GHz/40GHz connector / adapter / adapter, 18GHz/26.5GHz/40GHz low loss cable and so on. These products are mainly used in data storage, network, communication, automobile, medical, aviation and so on. It is used in military field or data signal transmission.
- Industry News
- Company News
- Customer case
- What is an N-type connector? 2019-03-21
- Recommend a RF connector manufacturer 2019-03-20
- The Features of High Frequency Connector 2019-03-19
- Wide application of SMA connectors 2019-03-18
- Characteristics of Typical Millimeter Wave Connect... 2019-03-15
- What is a reverse polarity coaxial connector 2019-03-14
- High frequency connector is used correctly 2019-03-21
- The Development Limitations of High Frequency Conn... 2019-03-19
- How to choose coaxial cable connector 2019-03-18
- Type of RF Connector Cable Assembly 2019-03-15
- How Does RF Trends Affect RF Connectors 2019-03-14
- Performance and structural characteristics of SMA ... 2019-03-13