FAKRA connector introduction:
The FAKRA connector is equipped with a standardized coding system that takes advantage of 14 possible codes for simple and fast assembly. The base and two locking structures ensure the highest assembly and contact reliability. Even in the field of high stress vehicles, such as vibration, the FAKRA connector will always guarantee the correct data transmission.
The FAKRA connector has a 50 ohm or 75 ohm impedance for selection. The 50 ohm FAKRA connector is usually applied to the 6GHz frequency range, while the 75 ohm FAKRA connector is a fully customized product.
The FAKRA connector is specially designed for automotive applications. They are based on the SMB connector interface FAKRA (auto expert group) to set up a unified connector system and the standards that everyone will comply with. Because of its special standard locking system FAKRA connector meets the high function and safety requirements of today's automobile industry. The rated frequency range of FAKRA connector is 6 GHz. These connectors are widely used in the connection part of the GPS antenna, the engine management system, analog or digital radio, auxiliary heating, TV / video display, antenna, power distribution box, accident data analysis, mobile phone, remote keyless entry system, distance control, pressure control and navigation system etc..
We provide assembly services for our customers. If you can't find the right connector or cable on the line, we can make a custom design for you. Therefore, in the assembly of various RF coaxial cables, OEM and ODM are the most popular, especially for a large number of radiofrequency coaxial connectors and cables. Please contact the online customer service and telephone 0086 (755) -66827658 in detail. Welcome friends from all walks of life to visit, guide and business negotiation!
- Industry News
- Company News
- Customer case
- SMA waterproof connector grade requirements and ap... 2019-03-25
- Application and Market of N-type joints 2019-03-22
- What is an N-type connector? 2019-03-21
- Recommend a RF connector manufacturer 2019-03-20
- The Features of High Frequency Connector 2019-03-19
- Wide application of SMA connectors 2019-03-18
- How to choose the materials of RF Connectors? 2019-03-26
- High-end RF connector market is in short supply 2019-03-22
- High frequency connector is used correctly 2019-03-21
- The Development Limitations of High Frequency Conn... 2019-03-19
- How to choose coaxial cable connector 2019-03-18
- Type of RF Connector Cable Assembly 2019-03-15