The main parameters of the RF coaxial connector
What are the main parameters of the RF coaxial connector? What affects its purchase price, let the small days of RF's more than ten years of experience give you a brief introduction.
The main parameters of the RF coaxial connector mainly look at six:
1. Impedance: Almost all RF connectors and cables are standardized to an impedance of 50 Ω. The only exception is that 75Ω systems are commonly used for cable TV installations.
2. VSWR (Voltage Standing Wave Ratio): Below 1.2 is within the standard range.
3. Frequency range: Most RF operations now range from 1 to 10 GHz, so connectors must have low losses in this area. Of course, ultra-soft semi-steel cables can also increase the frequency range, but the price is also expensive.
4. Insertion loss: the insertion loss is usually referred to as 0.1 and 0.3 decibels. This is unavoidable and can only be reduced as much as possible. Of course, the lower the drop, the more expensive it is.
5. Operating cycle: This is usually in 500 or 1000 cycles.
6. Power: This basically meets the requirements.
Of course, in addition to this technical indicator, there are many aspects that affect the price factor, such as materials, plating, etc.; Shenzhen Tiankele connector manufacturers have a complete coaxial cable connector industry chain, can guarantee the quality Shorten the delivery period, and eleven years of research in the field of radio frequency have enabled hundreds of companies at home and abroad to choose to cooperate with us! Price consultation, fast delivery, free samples, communication with only one phone call: 13684973846
Copyright http://www.twl-link.com/ If you need to reprint, please indicate the source!