- 1.0-2.3 connector for RG316/17...
- 1.0-2.3 Connector
- 1.0-2.3 Connector For PCB
- 1.0-2.3 Right Angle Connector ...
- 1.0-2.3 Conncetor For RG316/17...
1 2.3 series RF connectors:
In 1990, a 1.0/2.3 coaxial connector with a push and pull structure was developed, which can rotate 360 degrees and greatly enhance the flexibility of the PCB layout. The 1.0/2.3 connector meets the standards of DIN41626, DIN47297 and NFC93-571. 1.0/2.3 RF connectors are usually used for 0-2GHz (75 Ohm), 0-4GHz (50 ohm)
Day Konami custom RF cable assembly production of 1.0/2.3 RF coaxial connector and a 1.0/2.3 connector
- Industry News
- Company News
- Customer case
- How do you distinguish between several types of RF... 2019-06-13
- Selection and use of coaxial connectors 2019-06-12
- MCX connector preferred manufacturer 2019-06-10
- Common RF Connector Type 2019-06-10
- SMP connector features and benefits 2019-06-10
- RF adapters and cables are easy to break because y... 2019-05-27