- TNC connector for RG316 / RG17...
- TNC Right Angle Connector for ...
- 4 HOLE FLANGE TNC CONNCETOR FO...
- TNC CONNECTOR FOR CABLE
TNC Series RF coaxial connectors:
The TNC coaxial connector is developed simultaneously with the threaded 7/16 coaxial connector. It is an ideal choice for high resistance radio frequency coaxial cable equipment.
The TNC connector has two kinds of impedance to choose from 50 and 75 ohms and is applicable to the frequency range of bandwidth from 0 to 4 GHz.
TNC joints are commonly used in military radio communication systems, computers, test instruments, cellular mobile phones, data transmission, medical equipment and microwave components.
- Industry News
- Company News
- Customer case
- How do you distinguish between several types of RF... 2019-06-13
- Selection and use of coaxial connectors 2019-06-12
- MCX connector preferred manufacturer 2019-06-10
- Common RF Connector Type 2019-06-10
- SMP connector features and benefits 2019-06-10
- RF adapters and cables are easy to break because y... 2019-05-27