- MMCX right angle male connecto...
- MMCX female for PCB board moun...
- MMCX straight male connector R...
- MMCX CONNRCTOR
MMCX RF coaxial connector Description:
MMCX was invented in 1990 with a occlusal locking structure designed to have a smaller RF coaxial connector than the MCX connector. The design of this structure allows the user to quickly connect and disconnect the MMCX connector in a limited space.
The MMCX connector has a 50 ohm impedance, which is usually used for the frequency below 6GHz. The MMCX's occluding structure allows the MMCX connector to rotate 360 degrees.
MMCX connectors are used in many different applications, such as GPS positioning, GSM cellular telephone networks, WiFi wireless networks, or WLAN devices.
- Industry News
- Company News
- Customer case
- How do you distinguish between several types of RF... 2019-06-13
- Selection and use of coaxial connectors 2019-06-12
- MCX connector preferred manufacturer 2019-06-10
- Common RF Connector Type 2019-06-10
- SMP connector features and benefits 2019-06-10
- RF adapters and cables are easy to break because y... 2019-05-27