- MCX RF connector straight fema...
- MCX straight female head with ...
- RG316 cable MCX bend male
- MCX female connector (extrusio...
MCX RF connector introduction:
The MCX connector is a coaxial radio frequency connector that is about 30% smaller than the SMB connector; it has a bite structure. The MCX RF connector was developed in 1980s.
The MCX connector has a two impedance for 50 ohms and 75 ohms, and the MCX joint has a contact with six slot.
MCX has a working frequency of up to 6GHz and can be selected for various types of coaxial cable, PCB or panel.
- Industry News
- Company News
- Customer case
- How do you distinguish between several types of RF... 2019-06-13
- Selection and use of coaxial connectors 2019-06-12
- MCX connector preferred manufacturer 2019-06-10
- Common RF Connector Type 2019-06-10
- SMP connector features and benefits 2019-06-10
- RF adapters and cables are easy to break because y... 2019-05-27