- MCX RF connector straight fema...
- MCX straight female head with ...
- RG316 cable MCX bend male
- MCX female connector (extrusio...
MCX RF connector introduction:
The MCX connector is a coaxial radio frequency connector that is about 30% smaller than the SMB connector; it has a bite structure. The MCX RF connector was developed in 1980s.
The MCX connector has a two impedance for 50 ohms and 75 ohms, and the MCX joint has a contact with six slot.
MCX has a working frequency of up to 6GHz and can be selected for various types of coaxial cable, PCB or panel.
- Industry News
- Company News
- Customer case
- Stable connector design 2019-08-20
- How to choose the connector production of smart ho... 2019-08-19
- N type RF connector price 2019-08-18
- Application of RF coaxial connector in RF technolo... 2019-08-17
- High quality RF antenna connectors are especially ... 2019-08-16
- How to purchase a cost-effective N RF connector 2019-08-15
- What should I do if the high-speed rail sits at th... 2019-07-30
- RF connector signal instability factor 2019-07-26
- Loss to other RF connector manufacturers is likely... 2019-07-25
- RF connector manufacturer related research report 2019-07-23
- Talking about board to board SMP connector 2019-07-18
- MCX connector features and benefits 2019-07-15
- Flextronics Electronics Selects Tiankele MMCX Conn... 2019-08-11
- Flextronics Electronics Selects Tiankele MMCX Conn... 2019-08-05
- 2.92 connector customization for Baidu customers 2019-06-14
- Canadian customers visit Twinlink 2019-06-10
- A listed company visit Twinlink factory 2019-03-20
- RF Connector Manufacturers Help 5G drones 2019-02-27