4 HOLE FLANGE TNC CONNCETOR FOR CABLE
TNC RF connector:
The TNC coaxial connector is developed simultaneously with the threaded 7/16 coaxial connector. It is an ideal choice for high resistance radio frequency coaxial cable equipment.
The TNC connector has two kinds of impedance to choose from 50 and 75 ohms and is applicable to the frequency range of bandwidth from 0 to 4 GHz.
TNC joints are commonly used in military radio communication systems, computers, test instruments, cellular mobile phones, data transmission, medical equipment and microwave components.
The above indicators are only general reference. Actually, Tiankele Company will have different indicators due to different application environments.
The TNC RF connector is a conventional custom product from Skyco. If you can't find the right connector or cable online, we can customize the design for your requirements. Therefore, in various RF connectors
In assembly, we provide OEM and ODM services, and are very popular for mass customized RF coaxial connectors and cables, and provide you with integrated solutions.
- Industry News
- Company News
- Customer case
- Details about the N-type RF connector production p... 2019-09-15
- The material of the RF connector and the advantage... 2019-09-14
- Part of the structure of the RF connector 2019-09-09
- Development trend of SMA RF connectors 2019-09-06
- RF connector selection 2019-09-05
- RF coaxial connector coated with high salt water 2019-09-04
- Twinlink injects new blood 2019-08-31
- Which company is good for ipex connector productio... 2019-08-30
- RF coaxial connector and Twinlink 2019-08-29
- What should I do if the high-speed rail sits at th... 2019-07-30
- RF connector signal instability factor 2019-07-26
- Loss to other RF connector manufacturers is likely... 2019-07-25
- Flextronics Electronics Selects Tiankele MMCX Conn... 2019-08-11
- Flextronics Electronics Selects Tiankele MMCX Conn... 2019-08-05
- 2.92 connector customization for Baidu customers 2019-06-14
- Canadian customers visit Twinlink 2019-06-10
- A listed company visit Twinlink factory 2019-03-20
- RF Connector Manufacturers Help 5G drones 2019-02-27