4 HOLE FLANGE TNC CONNCETOR FOR CABLE
TNC RF connector:
The TNC coaxial connector is developed simultaneously with the threaded 7/16 coaxial connector. It is an ideal choice for high resistance radio frequency coaxial cable equipment.
The TNC connector has two kinds of impedance to choose from 50 and 75 ohms and is applicable to the frequency range of bandwidth from 0 to 4 GHz.
TNC joints are commonly used in military radio communication systems, computers, test instruments, cellular mobile phones, data transmission, medical equipment and microwave components.
The above indicators are only general reference. Actually, Tiankele Company will have different indicators due to different application environments.
The TNC RF connector is a conventional custom product from Skyco. If you can't find the right connector or cable online, we can customize the design for your requirements. Therefore, in various RF connectors
In assembly, we provide OEM and ODM services, and are very popular for mass customized RF coaxial connectors and cables, and provide you with integrated solutions.
- Industry News
- Company News
- Customer case
- A Brief description of SMP connector 2019-04-19
- Regional characteristics of domestic RF connector ... 2019-04-12
- Development of n-type joints 2019-04-11
- Advantages and Disadvantages of 5G High Speed Comm... 2019-04-09
- Ipex Connector uses and features 2019-04-08
- How much is the RF connector 2019-04-04