FAKRA connector introduction:
The FAKRA connector is equipped with a standardized coding system that takes advantage of 14 possible codes for simple and fast assembly. The base and two locking structures ensure the highest assembly and contact reliability. Even in the field of high stress vehicles, such as vibration, the FAKRA connector will always guarantee the correct data transmission.
The FAKRA connector has a 50 ohm or 75 ohm impedance for selection. The 50 ohm FAKRA connector is usually applied to the 6GHz frequency range, while the 75 ohm FAKRA connector is a fully customized product.
The FAKRA connector is specially designed for automotive applications. They are based on the SMB connector interface FAKRA (auto expert group) to set up a unified connector system and the standards that everyone will comply with. Because of its special standard locking system FAKRA connector meets the high function and safety requirements of today's automobile industry. The rated frequency range of FAKRA connector is 6 GHz. These connectors are widely used in the connection part of the GPS antenna, the engine management system, analog or digital radio, auxiliary heating, TV / video display, antenna, power distribution box, accident data analysis, mobile phone, remote keyless entry system, distance control, pressure control and navigation system etc..
We provide assembly services for our customers. If you can't find the right connector or cable on the line, we can make a custom design for you. Therefore, in the assembly of various RF coaxial cables, OEM and ODM are the most popular, especially for a large number of radiofrequency coaxial connectors and cables. Please contact the online customer service and telephone 0086 (755) -66827658 in detail. Welcome friends from all walks of life to visit, guide and business negotiation!
- Industry News
- Company News
- Customer case
- What are the coups for installing coaxial cables? 2019-12-10
- Overview of High-Reliability Cables 2019-12-09
- Elaborate on "semi-steel cables" 2019-12-06
- How to determine the electrical length stability o... 2019-12-05
- 5G enters the fast lane, connector manufacturers s... 2019-12-04
- What is the role of the male and female connectors... 2019-12-04
- Twinlink injects new blood 2019-08-31
- Which company is good for ipex connector productio... 2019-08-30
- RF coaxial connector and Twinlink 2019-08-29
- What should I do if the high-speed rail sits at th... 2019-07-30
- RF connector signal instability factor 2019-07-26
- Loss to other RF connector manufacturers is likely... 2019-07-25
- Flextronics Electronics Selects Tiankele MMCX Conn... 2019-08-11
- Flextronics Electronics Selects Tiankele MMCX Conn... 2019-08-05
- 2.92 connector customization for Baidu customers 2019-06-14
- Canadian customers visit Twinlink 2019-06-10
- A listed company visit Twinlink factory 2019-03-20
- RF Connector Manufacturers Help 5G drones 2019-02-27