MCX female connector (extrusion mounting type)
The MCX RF connector is a coaxial RF connector that is about 30% smaller than the SMB connector; it has a bite structure. The
MCX RF connector was developed in the 1980s.The MCX RF connector is available in 50 Ohm and 75 Ohm impedances, and the MCX RF
connector has 6 open socket contacts.MCX operating frequency up to 6GHz, can be used for various types of coaxial cable, PCB orpanel.
1. VSWR < 1.2 @ 0-6ghz
2. BODY: brass gold plated
3. PIN: beryllium copper plated gold
4. Corrosion resistance: more than 168 hoursof neutral salt spray test
5. Environment: -55 ℃to 125 ℃
The above indicators are only general reference. Actually, Tiankele Company will have different indicators due to different application environments.
The MCX connector is a conventional custom product from Skyco. If you can't find the right connector or cable online, we can customize the design for your requirements. Therefore, in various RF connectors
In assembly, we provide OEM and ODM services, and are very popular for mass customized RF coaxial connectors and cables, and provide you with integrated solutions.
- Industry News
- Company News
- Customer case
- What are the characteristics of the N-type connect... 2019-05-23
- Production process of RF adapters? 2019-05-22
- SMP connector small plug-in overview 2019-05-21
- TNC connector mass production meeting 2019-05-17
- The main features of the TNC connector 2019-05-16
- The Test content of coaxial connector 2019-05-14