SMB CONNECTOR FOR PCB
SMB Series RF coaxial connectors:
The SMB connector can be seen as a smaller version of the version SMA with a hoop connection structure, and the SMB connector was designed in 1960. The clamp design allows rapid connection and disconnection in limited space.
The 50 ohm SMB usually works at the 4 GHz frequency range, and the 75 ohm SMB connector can only work at the highest 2GHz frequency.
SMB series connectors are widely used in communication, automobile, GPS positioning, GSM mobile communication, wireless LAN equipment and so on.
We provide assembly services for our customers. If you can't find the right connector or cable on the line, we can make a custom design for you. Therefore, in the assembly of various RF coaxial cables, OEM and ODM are the most popular, especially for a large number of radiofrequency coaxial connectors and cables. Please contact the online customer service and telephone 0086 (755) -66827658 in detail. Welcome friends from all walks of life to visit, guide and business negotiation!
- Industry News
- Company News
- Customer case
- RF connector development overview 2019-09-17
- Typical causes of PIM 2019-09-16
- Details about the N-type RF connector production p... 2019-09-15
- The material of the RF connector and the advantage... 2019-09-14
- Part of the structure of the RF connector 2019-09-09
- Development trend of SMA RF connectors 2019-09-06
- Twinlink injects new blood 2019-08-31
- Which company is good for ipex connector productio... 2019-08-30
- RF coaxial connector and Twinlink 2019-08-29
- What should I do if the high-speed rail sits at th... 2019-07-30
- RF connector signal instability factor 2019-07-26
- Loss to other RF connector manufacturers is likely... 2019-07-25
- Flextronics Electronics Selects Tiankele MMCX Conn... 2019-08-11
- Flextronics Electronics Selects Tiankele MMCX Conn... 2019-08-05
- 2.92 connector customization for Baidu customers 2019-06-14
- Canadian customers visit Twinlink 2019-06-10
- A listed company visit Twinlink factory 2019-03-20
- RF Connector Manufacturers Help 5G drones 2019-02-27