SMB RIGHT ANGLE CONNECTOR FOR PCB
SMB Series RF coaxial connectors:
The SMB connector can be seen as a smaller version of the version SMA with a hoop connection structure, and the SMB connector was designed in 1960. The clamp design allows rapid connection and disconnection in limited space.
The 50 ohm SMB usually works at the 4 GHz frequency range, and the 75 ohm SMB connector can only work at the highest 2GHz frequency.
SMB series connectors are widely used in communication, automobile, GPS positioning, GSM mobile communication, wireless LAN equipment and so on.
We provide assembly services for our customers. If you can't find the right connector or cable on the line, we can make a custom design for you. Therefore, in the assembly of various RF coaxial cables, OEM and ODM are the most popular, especially for a large number of radiofrequency coaxial connectors and cables. Please contact the online customer service and telephone 0086 (755) -66827658 in detail. Welcome friends from all walks of life to visit, guide and business negotiation!
- Industry News
- Company News
- Customer case
- The difference between MCX connector and SMB 2019-05-24
- What are the characteristics of the N-type connect... 2019-05-23
- Production process of RF adapters? 2019-05-22
- SMP connector small plug-in overview 2019-05-21
- TNC connector mass production meeting 2019-05-17
- The main features of the TNC connector 2019-05-16